The wear and tear of everyday life shouldn’t make its mark on your hardwood flooring. Bruce Hydropel water-resistant hardwood is 100% wood construction. We’ve brought together the beauty of hardwood floors, the protection of water-resistance, and the ease of DIY-friendly installation. Add value to your home, while still benefiting from the versatility of Hydropel by Bruce
Water-Resistant Up To 36 Hours
With an innovative 6 dimensions of water protection on all sides, Hydropel by Bruce resists water for up to 36 hours, delivering extended protection against life’s little…or big spills.
- Water-Resistant Hyper-Dense Core
- Wood is ultra-compressed creating a hyper-dense core, which resists water penetration.
- Proprietary Coating on Plank Edges Seals Out Water
- A proprietary edge sealant resists moisture.
- Tight Locking System
- The precision locking profile creates an extremely tight seal keeping water out from the very start.
Watch World Champion Chopper, Martha King demonstrate the water-resistance and durability of Hydropel in an extreme water event.
Hydropel is real wood with a wide array of design options. Available in Oak and Hickory. Smooth, scraped, and brushed textures, all with micro edges and ends. The low sheen, modern finish is available in 5-inch planks up to 48-inches long. Click on the rooms below to take a closer look at the floor.
|Textures||Smooth, Scraped, Brushed|
|Length||up to 48"|