HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LAMINATE FLOOR
- Vacuum regularly, or use a dust mop.
- Use recommended Bruce or Armstrong laminate floor cleaners.
- Allow time for floor to dry after washing.
- Get more laminate cleaning tips and watch a laminate floor cleaning video on Armstrongflooring.com.
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR LAMINATE FLOOR
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture.
- For indentation resistance, use Armstrong® Residential Floor Protectors on chairs and other furniture. As a general rule,
the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.