WHY BRUCE LAMINATE
Beauty, durability, and affordability all come together in a Bruce laminate floor. You really can get a stylish and affordable floor that stands up to everything your family tosses at it – and still looks great.
Bruce Laminate Features
- Realistic Designs – Exclusive Hi-Definition Print Technology™ with VTx™ creates the most realistic looks and textures.
- Stain Protection – All Bruce laminate floors have our exclusive G3™ wear layer that protects against stains, fading, scratches, and scuffs.
- Easy Installation – Most Bruce laminate floors can be installed with Lock&Fold®, the fastest and easiest installation system.
- Strength and Stability – Bruce laminate floors are built around our Magnum HDF™ Core, which helps provide stability, lasting durability, and moisture resistance. The Magnum Plus HDF™ Core, found in our Premium Designer collections, gives your floor a more substantial feel and the solid sound of real hardwood.
Bruce Laminate Performance Chart
Exclusive, high-definition imaging and advanced embossing techniques make Bruce laminate floors look and feel so realistic, often people can’t tell the difference between Bruce laminate and the real thing.
Imagine expensive and exotic hardwoods, unique textures and finishes, and rustic, time-worn looks – all available in a high quality laminate that was made for busy lifestyles.
View the NEW Architectural Salvage™ Collection with reclaimed wood looks.
Other Visual Highlights
Stylish, realistic designs are only part of the story. Our higher end laminate floors also feature:
- High gloss shine and low luster finish choices
- Embossed-in-register, which enhances the depth and texture of a floor
- Micro bevel and pressed bevel edge treatments, which create a plank look
Trim & Molding
Complete the look of your beautiful laminate floor with coordinated trim and molding.
|Threshold||Finishes the space where laminate flooring ends (along wall bases, door thresholds, carpet, etc.)|
|T-Molding||Fills the gap at doorways and finishes spaces between the two areas of laminate flooring.|
|Reducer||Provides a smooth transition from a laminate floor to another type of flooring of a lower height.|
|Quarter Round||The classic finish to your laminate floor, used where wall and flooring meet.|
|Beveled Stair Nose / Stair Nose||The rounded piece over the edge of a stair.|
|Step Nose||Used where laminate flooring meets a step down or landing.|
CONSTRUCTION & INSTALLATION
Bruce laminate flooring is manufactured through a high-pressure lamination process, which combines four distinct layers.
- Top Wear Layer – Exclusive G3™ wear layer protects against stains, fading, scratches, and scuffs.
- Image Design Layer – Décor paper that mimics the look of wood, stone, slate, or ceramic. Advanced printing technology allows for realistic images, and UV light stabilizers protect the design against fading from sunlight.
- Magnum HDF™ Core – High density fiberboard (HDF) core in which the tongue-and-groove for the boards are cut. The HDF core ranges in thickness from 8mm to 12mm.
- Bottom Layer – Provides balance and moisture resistance.
To get the full warranty coverage on your Bruce laminate floor, we recommend installing a quality underlayment. Our underlayments can be used over concrete and with any floating floor installations.
|Feature||Premium S-1836 Quiet Comfort™ Underlayment||S-1837 Quiet Comfort Underlayment|
|Superior Noise Reduction||***||**|
|Greater Comfort Underfoot||***||*|
*When installed with Bruce or Armstrong laminate flooring.
You have two options for installing Bruce laminate: the Bruce® Lock Installation System and Lock&Fold® Installation Technology.
Bruce laminate installs over nearly any existing floor with no mess and no hassle. The Bruce Lock&Fold installation system is the fastest and easiest installation available.View Interactive Installation Guide
BRUCE LAMINATE PERFORMANCE CHART
|Hi-Definition Print Technology™ with VTx™
Used to create highly realistic boards and tiles.
|G3™ Wear Layer
All Bruce laminate floors have the G3 wear layer that protects against stains, fading, scratches, and scuffs.
|Magnum HDF™ Core
The exclusive Bruce core that provides stability, lasting durability, and moisture resistance.
|Magnum Plus HDF™ Core
The exclusive Bruce core that provides stability, lasting durability, and moisture resistance. Plus, the thicker core offers a more substantial feel and optimum sound absorption.
The fastest and easiest installation system available.
|Bruce Lock Installation
Boards align for a virtually seamless appearance.
|Commercial/Light Commercial Warranty||10/5-year||5-year|